To be a trusted Digital Transformation Partner enabling organizations to increase Sales, Profit, Efficiencies and Productivity.
- To be amongst the top 5 Industrial IoT companies in India.
- To build a great workplace with a strong, dedicated and happy workforce.
- Leverage digitization to aid cost control and increase our customers’ efficiency of business growth.
We believe that the Transformative Power of People, Machines, and Data can achieve an organization’s growth.
With this belief as our north star, we at Kloudq come together to solve some of the most complex industrial problems using Industrial IoT.
With the emergence of data mining and analytics, decision-making has never been easier. We aim to assist industries in realizing the full potential of data analytics.
Capitalizing on our in-house software and hardware development capabilities, we develop tailor-made solutions, helping unlock the untapped business potential across various industries.
Research and Development
At Kloudq, we keep up with ever-changing technology with the help of our research and development wing to build cutting-edge solutions and help our customers stay ahead of the competition.
- Embedded systems
- Hardware development
- Type testing and validation
- Application and platform development
As businesses evolve, so do their diverse as well as unique use cases. Over the years, we have strengthened our expertise in developing and deploying customized applications. We provide solutions in the following areas:
- Platform Development – .NET, PHP and JAVA capabilities
- DB Development – MS SQL, Oracle DB and No-SQL Mongo DB
- Infrastructure Management and Security – Dedicated network, security and data centre management teams
Our products are 100% Made in India, which involves distilling the business problem, designing the hardware accordingly, and manufacturing them in India.
From ideation to execution, everything is done in-house, allowing us to keep up with the ever-changing technological landscape. We leverage our state-of-the-art pick and place setup for board building that happens along with code burning bank for building multiple boards in parallel.
Prior to dispatch, our products are inspected both after the final assembly as well as before packing.